Friday, August 20, 2021

{11.23.20 - 11.29.20}

We have the best mail lady! My kids like to write her little notes and leave them in the mailbox, so she left my kids these cute little Christmas advent calendars. They are so excited about them! 
Oh man he's handsome! // It's always fun to find where Axel ends up after we tuck him into bed. 
Our annual Thanksgiving bowling event was a hit this year. I love these pictures of Eli and Grandma!
Axel loved carrying his own ball! He was so fun to watch! // I love his little tongue sticking out trying to get his ball on the ramp! 
I love how happy he is in this picture! // Jeni is always managing to get his hair to do all sorts of crazy things! 
We decorated gingerbread houses (cookies) this year. It was perfect! The kids obviously thoroughly enjoyed decorating with as many pieces of candy possible. Lyla was very excited about her bear on top of her house! 
Axel's turned out pretty awesome! We love hunting for Christmas trees. 
This year we just decided to get a tree for Grandma and Grandpa in Idaho and we will go get our when we get home. 
The kids decided to hang out with Crystal for a bit while the rest of us climbed the hill to find a good tree. They thought it'd be really funny to surprise us with a few snowballs when we came back down the hill. 
Lyla found some Oregon Grape! We have learned that the roots can be used as an antibacterial. // Eli did more hiking than the rest of us for sure...not! Somehow he always manages to end up on someone's shoulders. 
Jess and Axel...Axel loves to smile when prompted! // You can always tell when he's up to something because that seems to be when he's willing to smile for the camera...like when he is getting ready to throw a snowball at you. 
Eli and his stick. My boys are always finding sticks! He got to keep it until he kept accidentally hitting someone with it! 
I told you he hiked the most! Haha! // I love these toothless smiles! (Alya)
Lyla was so excited to help Dad pull the tree off the hill! I love how determined she looks in this picture! 
Jeni is full of shenanigans! 
I found this old picture of Lyla. She had to have only been 2 or 3 in this picture. Everytime she wore this hat she insisted that we call her "Sosty the Snowman." So cute! I just love this picture of her!! I wish I knew what she was thinking! 

Lyla bowling!! 
 
Alya bowling! I love her little "oops!" 

Every chance he gets, he tells us about the fishing pole he thinks Santa is going to bring him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment