Thursday, August 19, 2021

{11.9.20 - 11.15.20}

I couldn't pick just one picture of Eli in his sunglasses. It kills me how cute he is
The girls read 600 minutes last month and won their reading metals. They were pretty excited about it! 
I love Lyla fiercely, and she pushes all of my buttons. She was sent to her room one day and for her own safety she was not allowed out of her room. I think I had locked myself in my room to fold laundry or something like that, and she kept slipping me these notes. So funny! I guess her being in trouble gives her a good opportunity to practice her writing and spelling! Haha! 
These two pictures are a little clue to a project we are going to be working on! I can't wait! 
Trying to get the hatchet out of the stump proved harder than any of them thought it would be.  

All three of these kids look slightly creepy in this picture! They are very photogenic, clearly.  
Eli wants a fishing pole for Christmas and he brings it up in almost every conversation, he is so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment