Thursday, August 19, 2021

{11.2.20 - 11.8.20}

It's starting to get cold up here where Dad's working! // Peek-a-boo Eli! 
I love those big brown eyes! // This is such a fun little spot to come and hang out for a little bit! We get to go on a little drive, we get to see Dad, we get to do a little "hike" around the lake...it's definitely something I have been looking forward to everyday.  
A friend of mine was doing a giveaway for some of her followers/clients that she works with. (She is a life coach for parents who have lost babies due to miscarriage or still birth, etc.) She asked me to provide one of the prizes for her giveaway. I was so happy to get to make this special piece for one of the moms. Each of the flowers represents the birth month of each of her babies and I hope she loves it! // I love moments like this so much! 
I have no words! Haha! // He must have been a little bit sick this week because I got lots of snuggles from him. But man, I love these snuggles. 
Who knew these kids could get along!! 
I asked the girls to go out and rake some leaves for me. There were lots of leaves left  on the ground when they were "done" but it kept them busy and they really did do a good job! // He stole my butter...and I think it's safe to say that he enjoyed it. Bleh!! 
I left the girls coloring at the kitchen table while I ran to get myself a drink. When I got back they had set up their blankets and Halloween hats to look like they were still sitting at the table. I walked in the door and saw their set-up and laughed because I knew they weren't actually hiding under the hat...but I may or may not have had to just take a closer look to be absolutely certain! It was so funny! And look how proud of themselves they were...you can see it all over their faces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment