Friday, July 30, 2021

{8.24.20 - 8.30.20}

It was this crazy kid's birthday this week! 
He had the best reaction to all of his gifts! He was just so excited to be turning four!!

He asked for a crocodile cake this year. He loved it, but I love that he just loved that there was a "4" on the front! 
He is so excited for his new Spiderman suit! // He got some Lego sets and was very patient working with Sarah to put some of them together. 
Axel's little frog! // Lyla was most excited to make this little sea horse. 
Alya was very excited to make up her own little under the sea creation. // We went to the Grazing Pasture with Matthew to check some cameras for his upcoming elk hunt. The kids, of course, found as many grasshoppers as they possibly could and were very upset with me for not letting them keep them as pets. 
Soccer game side-line selfies! // This little boy is so busy and all boy. Any stick he picks up becomes some kind of weapon.
More soccer game side-line selfies with Alya! // I love that Lyla loves rocks the way that she does. She is very good at seeing the beauty in ordinary things...even if that means there is a small pile of rocks in every room of my house. 
This is one of my favorite views as we come down into the Grazing Pasture. All of a sudden you come into this open space at the top of the hill and as you can see, the view is amazing! It's beautiful in all four seasons! 
Eli has been a rockstar on his strider on this bike track. // Why is this kid so stinkin' cute!! 
My little soccer star! Running is not her favorite, heat is not her favorite, but I'm proud of her for trying something new! // I made these cute little hall passes for my sister-in-law's classroom this year! She is doing llamas for her decor. I think they turned out darling! 

My little cruiser on the bike track! He does such a good job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment