Wednesday, April 21, 2021

{8.3.20 - 8.9.20}

For Daxton's birthday this year Judi invited us to the lake to play. My mom was able to bring the paddle boards her employers offer their employees. The kids loved it! (So did the big kids! Haha!)
I love Lyla's little toes gripping the paddle board! // How cute are these kids hanging out with their nana!

It was so windy! But of course that didn't stop up from having fun! 
The waves were getting a little crazy! haha! // I love these sisters of mine! And we missed Aunt Kaci!
Sadly, I don't have one picture of the birthday boy! He was there, I promise! He brought a friend and the two of them kind of went off on their own to hang out. But I'm glad we got to see him and spend some of the day with him! 
This chunky monkey is not afraid of anything! He is such a fun baby! // Eli didn't really want to get into the water, which wasn't at all surprising to me. He likes to just hang out on the beach...but don't try to take his picture! Haha!
I'm so glad we were able to go up there and spend the day! // I love that Eli wants to be wherever I am. It can be so hard sometimes, but I really do love it! He is such a sweet boy! 
Sometimes snapchat filters can be fun! I love my beautiful babies! 

Crystal taught Axel this cute little joke. Unfortunately the whole video was too big to upload, so I had to trim it down, but I think you get the idea and he's pretty cute! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment