Tuesday, April 20, 2021

{7.20.20 - 7.26.20}

It's my favorite time of year!! I look forward to this camping trip all year long! 
It's the. best. to get together with friends and watch our kids play and bond! // This year we had a cute little tree swing that kept the kids quite entertained! 
A wasp was sitting on the spout of Axel's water bottle and he didn't pay attention when he went to take a drink. Obviously it wasn't a great moment for him. // I love this messy face and those messy hands! 
I loved the kid's cornhole game! 
There was a little pond near our camp with a whole bunch of salamanders swimming around. So each of the kids caught at least one salamander and kind of kept them as pets all weekend (or as long as they could keep them alive.) Lyla obviously became very attached very quickly. 
I can't take credit for a lot of these pictures - including this one! Fish Lake is a beautiful area and that sunset is amazing! 

Man he's cute! // The kids finally got a chance to learn how to shoot their new bb guns! 
I love how concerned Eli is for baby Ryan! 

We got to head down to the lake and go fishing for a few hours! 




Allie had to stay home this year because she could have had her baby any day. We missed her but we are looking forward to more babies around camp next year! 
Lucky for me, I got to spend three nights with this guy and his buddies. The first night I felt him crawling on top of my blankets shortly after I got into bed. Obviously I didn't sleep well that night, but I went into Loa and bought some mouse traps the next day. I caught him that night and almost caught one of his buddies, but the little buggar escaped! I didn't sleep super well all week, but it was worth it! 
Patiently waiting for a turn on the swing! (I love Gracie's style!) 
I was going to blame the fact that this picture is blurry on the kids, because I had Lyla take a picture of us moms, but then I realized that I'm pretty sure I borrowed this picture from our shared google drive, which means one of the dads took it! I don't mind that it's blurry, though! I'm just glad I have a picture of us! These women are amazing!  
And so are these men! Maybe one of these days we can get Haidyn and Becca to come out west to camp with us! 
He's got quite a sense of style! // It must run in the family! 
I love this animation the most! Getting a picture of this many kids is quite an adventure and I love it so much! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment