Tuesday, April 6, 2021

{5.18.20 - 5.24.20}

We had our Sorenson Family pictures taken this week! I might be the only one, but I love how they turned out! 
This is a pretty accurate depiction of how my kids did through the whole process! // How much do you love this little squeeze!!! 
I love those brown eyes, almost as much as he loved his apple!
Axel loved his apple so much he almost ate the whole darn thing! // It's hard to eat an apple with no front teeth! 
I love her wrinkled nose!! // Axel thought it was lots of fun poking his head out of the sunroof of the car!
I love these babies of mine! // The kids have found a few injured birds already and, of course, they are just heartbroken over them! I wish I knew how to better take care of these poor little guys! 
Tree climbing! The kids rested a pallet against this tree to serve as a ladder for them to get up into it. They have spent a lot of time out in the backyard in the playhouse and in this tree! // A short trip to Cabela's and the fish tank is obviously our favorite part! 
The boys "sleeping" in the same bed did not last long! But they are sure cute! 
I have no words! It's so beautiful in Idaho!! And family walks make my heart so unbelievably happy! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment