Friday, June 21, 2019

{4.22.19 - 4.28.19}

 Game night!
Oh my goodness, this kid kills me!! He loves his jewels and his shoes!  
My friend's dad used to say this to them when they were growing up. She explained it to me saying that "the good" are all of God's children. I had so much fun designing and burning this one! It's so big! It's 18"X36" and it hangs in her family room! I am so glad she is happy with it!  
We had our annual girls trip to Bryce Canyon! This was the view outside our hotel room.  
I love these ladies so much! We had such a wonderful weekend! We laughed, we cried, we hiked we ate. It was marvelous! I can't wait until next year.  
The beautiful arch in Bryce Canyon. 
Amber and I hiked down to see  the Hoodoos at Queens Garden. It was an awesome little hike! I loved being down looking up at the hoodoos and the colors of this canyon are amazing! // That's the queen looking out over her hoodoo garden. (She's on top of the hoodoo in the middle of the photo.)


I can't wait until next year's trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment