Monday, March 4, 2019

{2.25.19 - 3.3.19}

This kid is just the greatest! He loved his grilled cheese and soup! // He makes this face a lot! He thinks it's funny! It's not a sour face...sometimes I think it's his "yummy" face, or he just likes to do it cause he  gets a reaction out of us. I don't know why he does it exactly, but I think it's so darn cute!  
We met Jeni at the museum of art at BYU this week and looked at some of the new exhibits.  
We loved getting out of the house! The girls got to go to Jeni's house for a sleepover when we were done too, so they were pretty excited! // Eli under the rainbow exhibit!  
Axel enjoying the rainbow exhibit. They had so much fun running around and enjoying the live violin music. 
Love you Lyla! // Jeni took the girls to the dinosaur museum, she told them to look scared in front of the shark and this is what she got! Haha!!  
While the girls were gone Dad and Axel got to go fishing together! Axel fell in a fishing hole first thing and spent most of the trip in his diaper! Haha! He had a lot of fun though and clearly wore himself out! // On our way home from the art exhibits we stopped and Axel got to pick out some material for his new sheets! I'm hoping it will help him stay in his own bed all night! Fingers crossed! 
It's hard to get this pup to hold still for a picture! // I got a new hutch this week!!!! Matthew bought me a light to put in it and I'm so happy with it! These dishes have been waiting almost 9 years to be put on display!
Eli is getting too big! I can't believe he is crawling up the stairs! 
"I love fishing" and I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment