Thursday, February 7, 2019

{11.12.18 - 11.18.18}

Oh he is just so darn cute!!! 
The kids have thoroughly enjoyed playing hide-and-seek lately. This is where I found Lyla and Axel one round. 
Eli prefers finger foods to purees because the independent little squirt loves feeding himself. // Over Halloween Axel took a fall and hurt his mouth pretty bad. We ended up at the dentist this week because he still just hurts! One of his front teeth was pushed up into his gums and it killed the nerves so he was put on an antibiotic to try to kill any infection and we are hoping that he will be able to keep his tooth!  
This little naked baby is getting stronger and stronger every day. He really doesn't seem to be in too big a hurry to start crawling though. I'm just glad tummy time is a little bit better! // Axel has had a hard time eating and sleeping this week because his mouth is just still so tender, so we have had a lot of late night visits while he has a late night snack.  
I just can't handle how cute he is!!! 
Before // After
I finally decided it was time for a haircut. The man that cut Axel's hair thought that his sisters were the ones who cut his hair before...and I was too embarrassed to fess up to it, so I just let the girls take the blame! Haha!! He looks so handsome and grown up now! 
For some reason I think watching him lay on his tummy and color makes him look so big. And I think it's so cute, but it breaks my heart a little that my kids are just growing up so fast! It's so bitter-sweet! 
Sorry this video is sideways, but my kids are playing slap jack together. Axel doesn't quite understand but I love how patient my girls were with him! They were having such a good time! 

And this just cracks me up!! Snapchat filters are pretty fun sometimes! He thought this was so funny and I don't want to forget how he used to say "What the What!?!?" and "What the heck!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment