Monday, January 28, 2019

{11.5.18 - 11.11.18}

We have loved dehydrating our apples from our tree this year! The girls love helping in the kitchen and they thought the strings of apple peels were pretty awesome...and tasty! // The girls got too hungry to wait for me to finish nursing Eli so they took matters into their own hands. They actually did a pretty good job, too!  
I love sleeping babies! // Big sisters are the best helpers!  
Lyla took this picture of Alya one morning and Alya took one of her first selfies! Haha!  
And Alya took this series of Lyla. She is quite the character!!  
The kids got to be butterflies with their aunts! They are the cutest insects I've ever seen! -Lyla-
-Alya-
How cute are these kids of mine!? // -Axel- 
His face is one of my favorites no matter how clean or dirty it is! // Matthew is getting an early Christmas present this year! He has been working out of town a lot these days and we have sure missed him, but it worked out to my advantage in surprising him. The kids and I drove up to Payson and picked out what is soon to be our new silver lab puppy! He is adorable and we are so excited to have him join our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment