Wednesday, February 28, 2018

{1.15.18 - 1.21.18}

Lyla has been practicing her letters lately and it's been so fun for me! She asked me if I would help her write these names so I would write them on her magna-doodle and erase them, then she would write them herself. She knows how to do her lowercase "a" and an "o" by herself and she forgets when to stop when she's writing the "N" sometimes, but I'm so impressed! It's been so fun to see them take an interest in writing and learning letters!
"Mom"   "Nana"   "Lyla"   "Dada"
I love when Mo cuddles with Axel, and I'm so glad that Axel will let him! 
24 weeks this week! My favorite thing about this picture is that the kids all wanted to be in the picture with me. This took no coaxing on my part! And it turned out so cute!! 
When Axel finishes eating, and sometimes while he's still eating, he likes to prop his feet up on the table and just chill! 
The girls loved watching some of our new countertops get put in! Alya says she was sad to watch the old one get cut out. She might have a harder time with change than I would have thought...she also said when she got home and saw how different our kitchen was that she "just can't eat in it because it's too different."  
 Axel loves to "help" Dad play the guitar! 


No comments:

Post a Comment