Thursday, January 18, 2018

{9.18.17 - 9.24.17}

I remember pushing the girls around the house like this a lot when they were little...it sure makes things easier on me to have the girls around to push their brother! // The girls love to be horses lately. They are almost constantly galloping up and down the halls...so why not make them work horses, too!?  
The girls have really enjoyed taking pictures with my camera lately. I have many pictures of a blank wall, or the blinds in our dining room. But I occasionally come across a picture like this! I love it! 
We took the girls' birthday pictures this week and I couldn't help but share one more picture from that photo shoot! Believe it or not, it was SO HARD to get them to look at and smile at the camera at the same time! 
The girls had their first dentist appointment this week. They were both pretty nervous, but Lyla was definitely more nervous than her sister. Alya was brave enough to go first for the x-ray and the exam and once Lyla saw that her sister was okay she was much better. It also helped that they got to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while they had their teeth checked. They both got good review and now they can't wait to go back to the dentist!  
The girls participated in our ward primary program this week. They both had speaking parts and even had them memorized! They did so good! It was so fun to see them stand up with confidence and say their parts over the pulpit! 
I know I have the dates wrong on this hunt...I think opening day was actually October 10...but oh well, I guess! Matthew shot his first white tail buck in Idaho with his dad this year!  
He also had the opportunity to go down to Lake Powell with a friend of my uncle's to help him on a big horn sheep hunt! I think it was a pretty cool experience for him, and they basically ended up shooting this big boy right off the water! (The dates for this hunt are correct! Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment