Saturday, January 20, 2018

{10.2.17 - 10.8.17}

I looked out the window and what did I see? My guys playing together in the front yard! Such a great view! One of my favorite things about this picture is the fact that Axel is wearing his shoe of choice these days...his sister's purple rain boots! Haha! 
How cute!?!?
I love these two and I love watching them together! 
This boy loves this dog! Mo was recently diagnosed with lymphoma and we are heartbroken about it. He was put on some medication that will buy him some time and we are just hoping for the best. For now, we will just keep loving on him as much as we can, but I don't know that any of us will love on him quite like Axel will! He sure loves Mo! 
These girls love to help out in the garden! They helped Dad plant "rainbow carrots" this year and Lyla frequently asked all season if we could go pick them. She was pretty excited about it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment