Tuesday, June 20, 2017

{5.21.17 - 5.28.17}

Axel is wearing out the toes of (almost) all of his jammies. I love it. I also love that I have a picture of Lyla very similar to this one! 
He is just so darn cute I can't even handle it! I guess I might be a little biased, though. 
We gave him some burrito fixins and to say he thought it was delicious would be an understatement. Little man loves his food!! 

I wish my phone took better pictures, but I love these checkup pics! Axel turned 9 months! 
Axel, Alya and Lyla. 
We spent the weekend camping with some friends and had a lot of fun! Lyla wanted to "just take a little rest" in this blanket everyday.  
We walked to a little creek and of course I made the girls pose for me. I promised them I only wanted one picture...at least five pictures later I got this shot! Haha! 
Axel loved camping! He slept pretty well...it probably helped that he was snuggled next to me all night...and he thought crawling (and walking) around in the dirt was the best.  
This is Alya's attitude everytime I tell her I want a picture! // Lyla always finds the flowers! 
Flower necklaces! (Alya) 
We had a beautiful spot! They were doing a prescribed burn on the mountain next to us and I thought the smoke coming off the hills looked beautiful! 
My cute little man posing on top of a rock! He was so nice to sit there for me! 

I love Alya's little belly! // We spent a day fishing...or trying to fish anyway! Getting soaking wet and, of course, catching crawdads were the girls' favorite parts! 
The other mom that was with us introduced the kids to "flower painting." The girls thought that was pretty cool and Lyla is so interested in how the Indians (Native Americans?) used flowers to make paint! (pictured: Alya) // Lyla spent the whole weekend trying desperately to catch a butterfly. She settled for this moth! 
Fishing buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment