Sunday, December 11, 2016

{11.28.16 - 12.4.16}

The girls sat for quite a while one morning snuggled on the couch under a blanket reading their favorite Louis L'amour books!  
Axel loves to look at himself in the mirror! // Drool for days. 
We put up our Christmas tree and the girls had a hard time not playing with all the ornaments, so we set up their very own tree that they got to decorate! I couldn't decide which of the two pictures was my favorite, so you get both!  
Mo cuddled up with the Christmas puppy! // Alya and her duckies. My girls love rubber duckies! 
I think I post this a picture very similar to this every year, but I think it's safe to say this is one of my favorite ornaments that we own. I love nativities and I love that I can have one on my tree lit by beautiful Christmas lights. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas and the spirit that is felt when I sit in a room lit only by the lights of the tree. I am glad that I can look at this ornament and be reminded of the reason for the season in a time when we can get so caught up with the business and the gifts and Santa. It's easy to get distracted so I am thankful for that spirit and these little reminders!

No comments:

Post a Comment