Saturday, December 3, 2016

{11.21.16 - 11.27.16}

Axel is getting pretty good at balancing himself. He loves when he gets to sit propped up, in his Bumbo chair, or on pillows, or even on Mo! 
Doggy pile piggy back on Daddy! 
Everyone loves holding the baby! But who can blame them...or rather, us! It's usually Alya that wants to sit and hold Axel, but this time it was Lyla! 
Happy Thanksgiving from my three little turkeys! The girls thought it was the best thing ever for me to paint their feet for the turkey bodies!
Lyla and Grandpa. Someone actually managed to get her to sit for a few minutes!  
Great Grandma Barnes! She never thinks my kids like her...hopefully Axel showed her how loved she is! // My beautiful Lyla. 
It's tradition to go Christmas tree hunting after Thanksgiving! The girls had a blast! I think their favorite part (besides the snowball fight with Dad afterwards) was trying to shake all the snow off the trees that were just their size! 


No comments:

Post a Comment