Monday, November 21, 2016

{11.14.16 - 11.20.16}

These will always be the faces I most remember the girls making: Lyla always looking concerned, and Alya with wide bright eyes and a smile on her face.
If you were to ask me what sounds I will always remember, these days I would tell you the screams. Sometimes they are screams of laughter and play, but mostly they are ornery screams! Haha!
This picture on the right, is probably going to be the face that I will always remember as Axel's. Haha!
We had our first snowfall this week! The girls were so excited we just had to dress up and go play! Good thing we were out before lunch, because it melted pretty fast!
 He is so happy all most of the time!

He doesn't mind tummy time if he's propped up in his pillow, but he's not a big fan of it if he's stuck on a blanket on the floor. // He's getting really good at holding his head! Look how cute he is in his Bumbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment