Tuesday, January 26, 2016

{11.16 - 11.22}

We went to my mom's house this weekend so I could take some wedding pictures for a girl who grew up in my home ward. They turned out pretty good, for the most part. I think I did alright for my first (and possibly last) wedding.
I tried to lay the girls down for their nap and they kept climbing in and out of their playpens and laughing and fighting and after what was quite possibly two hours, I finally separated them. I moved Alya onto the bed in the other room and left Lyla on the bed in "their room." I went in a few minutes later to check on them, and found them fast asleep.
This was Alya's first time not sleeping in a crib or a pac n' play.
As we were packing up to go, the girls put themselves in the bottom of the pac n' play and pretended that it was a boat. It took a long time to get loaded because I just couldn't bring myself to make them stop playing and pretending!
Here are just a couple of the pictures I took for the wedding. I know that I definitely need practice, but it was a great experience and I am grateful for the opportunity I was given!





No comments:

Post a Comment