Tuesday, November 17, 2015

{11.9 - 11.15}

We have had a lot of fun playing in the snow this week. For about 20 minutes...and then they got really cold! Also, I LOVE the way Alya sits on things. She sits on the side of the bathtub, or on the stairs, or the brick lining our front flower bed. And she always lays her hands out flat on whatever she sits on.
This lasted maybe 20 minutes. I went down into their room because I heard Alya crying and Lyla told me she had bit Alya's finger. I let them try to get along for a little longer and they just kept bickering. I finally went down to move them into their own beds and was informed that they had been picking each other's noses. These are two crazy little girls.  
I am photographing a wedding this coming week (and I am terrified!) so I got some new reflectors - which I am very excited about! Here is Alya playing on my new toy! 
Left: Lyla   Right: Alya
The girls' first snowman!

No comments:

Post a Comment