Sunday, June 28, 2015

pic-a-day {6.15 - 6.21}

We took the girls on their second camping trip this weekend. It was a lot of fun once we got over a grumpy Saturday morning. Sleep schedules being thrown off can make things pretty hard. But they girls slept really well in the trailer. They were able to get on and off their bed, so they had a lot of fun running around the trailer before they actually napped, but they did really well.

We caught a couple of fish, and saw quite a few deer, and a few elk. The girls get so excited when they see...any animal, really. It's pretty impressive that they are able to spot the animals.

My grandpa gave us this table. I think his dad made it. The girls are loving it!

 They really do love each other. It's pretty great having twins.
 They were two months old the last time I got a picture of them both asleep in my arms. I don't remember that happening too often after that.
 They played so cute together while we were camping. They would just wander around the camp together while Matthew and I cooked, or relaxed on a blanket. It was great!
Popsicles are a favorite, daily treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment