Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Munchkin


Miss Alya,

My sweet baby girl! You are the most patient, outspoken, busy, funny little girl I have ever known. You always make me laugh and are so loving and forgiving. If your sister does something mean - like steal your toy, or push you down - you get upset for a second but forget about it and move on - most of the time. Sometimes you will yell and scream and push her or pull on her clothes. If you get in trouble for something, you try to understand what you did and all you want to do is hug me - as if to apologize. I LOVE your hugs! You give the most sincere hugs!

You love your mama! I was trying to nap on the couch one day, and had my back to the room. You noticed that I wasn't watching you and you came over to me, tried to roll me over and said "Mom!" My heart felt so full!

You are so content to be doing your own thing. You don't need to be constantly entertained. You have a pretty long attention span and enjoy playing with the same toys, or doing the same activity for weeks at a time. You especially like to do the same things as your sister. When Lyla starts to play something you will usually stop what you are doing so that you can play with her.

You love to go to the park and play on the swings and the slide. When we go swing, you almost fall asleep in the swing every time. It must be so relaxing for you.

I love watching you play and run around. You usually put your arms straight out behind you like an airplane and tilt your head to one side and run back and forth across the room. It is so cute!

You have 5 little teeth and I love to see them when you smile and laugh. You like it when I blow raspberries on your tummy when you lean backwards against the couch or a chair. You laugh so hard! I think it's one of my favorite things.

I have been trying to get you girls to say please when you want something. One time, I signed "please," trying to help you learn the word. Just from seeing me use the sign once, you always use the sign when you are asking please. It's harder for you to say the word, but you are so good at signing. It makes me so proud!

You girls love doing puzzles, and you are both really good at them, but you are especially good at them. You can pick up a piece of the puzzle and usually put it in the correct spot right away. You are even learning to twist it around until it fits in it's spot.

You are such a smart little girl! I love you to pieces, Munchkin!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment