Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Minnie


Miss Lyla,

You have such a crazy personality! You are funny, you are caring, you are moody, you want to be good at everything the first time you try it and you get pretty frustrated when you can't do something that you want to do.

Lately you want to take care of everyone. You like to bring me a blanket and a stuffed animal - usually Kitty Kitty - and you want me to wrap her up in her blankie, then you usually try to give her a binky or a bottle. You want me to make her a crib in a laundry basket that you can lay her down in. 
Sometimes, when I give in to your demands, you bring one of your stuffed animals to lunch with you so that you can feed it. You will get a bite of food on your fork and pretend to feed your friend, and then you eat that bite.

You have 6 little teeth that I can always see when you laugh - and I love it! You love it when I rub my feet on your tummy while you are laying on your back on the floor. You laugh and laugh and it's a lot of fun!

Your favorite movie right now is "Tangled." Sometimes dad and I try to put something else on for you and your sister but you always bring us the movie case for "Tangled" because you would rather watch that.

You are so much like me, it's almost scary. When I say you are caring and moody and want to be good at everything the first time you try it...you get that from me. You are even like me in that, when something isn't going as well as you want it, you kind of freak out. If you can't get the lid on a toy - you freak out. If you can't open a movie case - you freak out. It's kind of funny!

You are such a good big sister! You pick on Alya a lot, but it's easy to see that she is your best friend. When I give you a treat or a drink, sometimes you will go give it to Alya and then ask for one for yourself. You have learned to say Alya's name, too! You call her "Aala."

You are definitely my little buddy. You don't like it when I leave the room that you are in. You prefer that I am holding you, no matter what we are doing. You don't like it when dad holds you. It's made things hard for me, but deep down, I love it!

I love you so much, Little Minnie!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment