Tuesday, May 31, 2022

{6.7.21 - 6.13.21}

The girls got to go play with a friend today so the boys and I went exploring a little bit. 
There is a gorgeous little waterfall up Manti canyon that we drove to and hiked around a little bit! We love exploring!

I have been filing loose papers this week and I came across some drawings and notes from the kids. The first drawing is a skeleton that Axel drew, and the other is a note from Lyla to me. 
Axel's airplane and dinosaurs/fossils. 
The whole dino scene is just the best! I love it! (Drawn by Axel)
The kids love our babysitter (and so do I!) She rode her motorcycle down to babysit today and the kids were so excited that she let them sit on it! 
Matthew and I were able to go with the youth to Lake Powell for youth conference this weekend. It was so beautiful! 
I love this kid! (I love that his tattoo looks like chest hair! Haha!!!) // Eli refuses to look at the camera for me...but that's okay, cause sometimes I love these stubborn candid pictures. 
The girls are getting so good at the slide! It's a good thing they are so tall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment