Wednesday, April 20, 2022

{5.3.21 - 5.9.21}

We got Alya's dance pictures back this week! Man she is cute!!

We surprised the kids with something I've been wanting to get them for a long time! 
I think they like it! 
Hopefully we can have so much fun with it all summer long! 
And hopefully no one gets hurt! Haha!! 

We made our first trip to Palisades for the summer this week too! I am still not too convinced that it's quite warm enough, but the kids seemed fine! 
How in the world can Axel make his belly get that big!? I thought he was all skin and bone!!
The girls want their brothers to know that they are not allowed in their bedroom! Haha!! // Eli found a bag of chips in the car and didn't hesitate to start snacking as soon as we got in the car after church!

My Grandpa got remarried this weekend and my aunt asked me to make his wedding cake. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of my grandpa and his new wife!!! But I was very happy with how their cake turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment