Friday, November 5, 2021

{3.15.21 - 3.21.21}

A beautiful Utah sunset! 
Lyla had Dad for Christmas this year, and she picked a suction cup bow and arrow to give him as his gift. Axel has been loving playing with it lately! We set up some targets on the sliding glass door for him to practice with! // Lyla put her pants on backwards today. We didn't realize until the day was almost over! One of my favorite parts of this picture is Alya in the background! Haha!
Lyla did pretty good at her soccer game this week! It's so fun to watch her hustle and really go for it! // After he soccer game we went up to my dad's house for an Easter egg hunt. It was a nice day when we left home, but by the time we got to my dad's house it was snowing and so cold! Thank goodness Aunt Kaci had a pair of sweats for Lyla to change into! 


I think this picture with all the kids is so funny! It's the only one I took, but I guess it works! (Left to Right: Lyla, Alya, Eli, Turner, Axel, Makayla)
Matthew sent some pictures of his shed hunting trip. It looks cold, but it also looks amazing! 

Doesn't he look like a tiny little grown up!? I love how he is propping his foot up with his other foot! So cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment