Friday, November 5, 2021

{1.25.21 - 1.31.21}

What is it about little squishy hands that I love so much?! It's so fun to watch him work on his coordination and I just love that little smile on his face! // Showing off his muscles again...
...even thought it was Dad doing all the hard work! 
Matthew and I were working on our bathroom project with the door closed, and Eli walked in and said "Don't be mad at me!" We had no idea what he had done or why we would be mad at him, and he wasn't about to tell us. When we opened the door, we figured it out! He had tile spacers spread all over our bedroom! // But he is such a good helper and how could we possibly be mad at that sweet little face! 
Matthew has been working so hard all month on this project! I think he deserves this little rest in his new giant tub! I think he's going to like it! 
I love these cute little faces!! // He's giving me some serious Maid Marion vibes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment