Monday, August 9, 2021

{10.19.20 - 10.25.20}

The girls got to come with us today to bring Dad a drink...and it took the girls all of .3 seconds to find a grasshopper and ask me if they could keep it as a pet. 
I love them so darn much! 

Eli got to go on a ride with Dad! Obviously he loved it! // Such a pretty little girl! (Alya)
It's starting to get cold up here! We even found some ice on the water. // My dad and his wife invited us up to carve pumpkins with them this week. I love the way Eli is looking at D! My kids love this kid so much! I wish we could see him more! 
Papa helping Eli climb to fence to go play at the school with the rest of the kids! // He decided he didn't want to be away from me though, so he settled on riding the John Deere!
Axel hated digging out the seeds! I love that look on his face! I was so glad that Nick helped Axel carve his pumpkin! Thanks Nick! 
Eli, of course, was bound and determined to do it all himself...thankfully he let me help him a bit! 
Alya got to work with Tia! 
And Lyla was on. her. own! She insisted!! She did such a good job! 
Eli and Alya's jack-o-lanters. 
Lyla and Axel's jack-o-lanterns.
Lyla wants to be Carmen SanDiego for Halloween (how cute is that?!) and my amazing Mama made her this trench coat for her to wear! She is so excited! // Eli looks pretty stinkin studly in this little fedora! 
He never wants me to put his blanket on him because of coarse that means it's time to go to sleep! This is how he has been avoiding it lately! Haha! // Matthew got his elk skull back! It looks so good!! 
My sisters and I finally made it to our Haunted House excursion this year! 
We asked this employee to take our picture and I love that she took a selfie too! // It was a pretty good haunted house! I love that we do this! 

A super creepy clown! We really had such a fun night! My girls kept telling me how they can't wait to go to a haunted house. We'll see how they are feeling when they are...maybe 13?? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment