Monday, June 22, 2020

{4.6.20 - 4.12.20}

Happy Easter! We had a fun day making cookies and dying Easter eggs! I love Eli's little hand cutting out his cookie! // Alya loved dying her eggs! And I love her eyes.  
Eli LOVED dying eggs and man was he cute! // Axel also loved dying eggs and 18 split between the four of them was just not enough for him. 
Lyla, of course, wanted mostly pink eggs! // Her delicate little smile is starting to grow on me. I love that it's just her. I wish I was better at figuring out personalities, and identifying what certain characteristics say about a person (if that makes sense) because I'd love to be able to fully understand what is going on behind this little smile of hers.  
Man, he was just so fun to dye eggs with! // We tried a new method this year...just water, vinegar and food dye and I think these are some of the best and brightest eggs we have ever had!  
I love this ferocious little T-rex and his skinny little chicken legs! // He wanted to try the egg dye...he didn't love it! Haha!  
I just love this boy! I love those little hands on that giant camera! // And man he just knows he is cute!  
Axel is just so stinking funny (which is something I say every weak I think). He thought it was so funny to clip the chip clip onto his nose. He also likes to use chip clips or magnets as earrings. So funny! // Two binkies...we all go through this phase at some point, right!? 
We went turkey hunting with Matthew one night. We found the cutest little spot with the water running near it and the kids loved it! 
I love these babies of mine! They are the best!  
Pretty little spot! // Lyla thought she was so funny when she refused to smile! I love it, though!  
Love this happy boy! // I tried so hard to get a good picture of these kids...I guess all the pictures are good...they just don't always cooperate quite like I want them to! 
See...still great...just not what a had planned when I wanted a cute picture of them! 

1 comment:

  1. Super random.. yes I’m stalking your blog and getting “caught up”.. I loved your comment about wanting to know more about each of their personalities, I am currently studying something called the human design and it is incredible!! It is hands down the most “realistic/true” thing I’ve read in regards to personalities and stuff. It has helped me with parenting as well learning the intricate details of each of their personalities. Let me know if you want help pulling up any of your charts. Kourtni (I think we are friends on Instagram..)

    ReplyDelete