Thursday, May 21, 2020

{2.3.20 - 2.9.20}

There was a reading program at school that the girls were able to participate in. They read 600 minutes in two weeks and earned a star reader award. They were pretty excited! 
And I couldn't decide which picture to post, I love them both!
We went up to visit my sisters and stay with my mom for the weekend and I caught Axel reading on like this.  
I thought it was so cute!  
It was so fun to be with two of my sisters and my nephews...although we only got to see Daxton briefly!  
We love our Tia.  
Eli decided he wanted to join me in painting while I worked on a project. // Turner was playing at Joni's feet while Eli was crawling around the counter, and of course, Joni's drink was knocked over and obviously it dumped straight onto Turner's head.  
Eli is kind of fond of Bullet, and I think Bullet is a little bit fond of him.  

I think Axel might have a touch of OCD. He likes to line his toys up like this and then no one is allowed to touch them. He used to do it with the cars in nursery too. 

I was practicing a song where my hands crossover quite a few times...Axel must have thought it looked like fun! I hope all my kids will always enjoy music and learning to play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment