Tuesday, April 14, 2020

{12.2.19 - 12.8.19}

These kids love cinnamon rolls and they love them even more when they get to make them with Crystal! And when they get to put flour all over their faces. 
I love how she takes things in. She wants to learn and she wants to be good at everything and I love how she really takes moments like these seriously, like she knows these are skills she can use throughout her life. // Axel can find mud anywhere...it could be in the dead heat of the summer in the desert and I'm pretty sure he'd find it. This time it makes sense that there would be mud in our yard...the timing is right, but man he can get dirty!  
There are no words necessary for these pictures. I just love them so much!  
Oh. My. Goodness! Eli praying with Alya at bedtime is my favorite thing ever! // Hello darling Santa!  
I'm dying!!!!!!! These pictures are the best! 
We went to cut down our Christmas tree with our friends who live in Gunnison. It was pretty fun and luckily we didn't have to walk too far up the mountain and we all had fun!  
And getting a group photo of my family always provides some pretty great shots!  
Even in my sunglasses he's a stud! // I love my sweet little buddy!  
I'm not sure what it is about my kids when they put their hands in their pockets but I love it! And I love these three!  
And I love these three!  
And all these kids are pretty great!  
I didn't want to forget these drawings my girls made!  
Another addition to the "How Lyla Sleeps" series! I can't stand how big they are getting! Look how big her feet look! 

           
This is the best way to get yourself back down the mountain...when you are young. I'm not sure it would have gone so well for me! Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment