Monday, November 4, 2019

{9.23.19 - 9.29.19}

Matthew took me away for a week to try to fill my Muzzle loader tag. We saw a few deer, I think one elk, a coyote and a lot of cows.  
Although we didn't see much as far as wildlife goes, we were surrounded by beauty! The leaves were starting to change colors and it was absolutely beautiful.  

I like to give Matthew a hard time about how he hikes...because he might as well be one of the animals he is hunting...which makes him a good hunter! But it's not easy to follow him most of the time. And even though I tease him, I secretly love it. I like feeling like I'm walking somewhere no one else has been! I love the things I get to see hiking through the all the thick forests. (Like the mushroom growing out of the downed tree in the picture on the right. Or all the rubs from the bulls and bucks, and the beds the animals have made, etc. etc.)
 I am not a morning person, but the sunrises I was able to see were just so beautiful! The wind whipping over the ridge was so cold while the sun was coming up though! Haha! 





I have no idea how he can fall asleep propped up like this.  

I am so grateful to have family who love my kids and are willing to hang out with them when I have the chance to go somewhere!! 

Alya fell this week and hit her lip on one of our tables. Her tooth went straight through her lip. It's kind of hard to see it in this picture but her lip is gigantic!!! Poor girl! // Selfie mode on my phone is always a win!  
Matthew and I hiked for almost a week straight and didn't see much. Then we took the kids on a drive after church on Sunday and this guy was just standing right off the road for me. The kids loved it and I loved having them there with me to harvest my little buck.

          
Alya is a great little helper! This video makes me laugh out loud everytime I watch it. Little Eli is just so trusting and grateful for his sister's help and she is more than happy to help him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment