Monday, November 11, 2019

{11.4.19 - 11.10.19}

These are the types of things the kids are doing inside the house right now...so it's probably a good thing that Matthew is building them this awesome playhouse! They are so excited about it. I'm excited to see it done, too!  

I decided it was time to take some pictures for our Christmas cards this year but the day didn't go quite as I had planned and we ended up leaving the house during Eli's nap...so this was basically his mood the whole time.  

And then by the time we were finishing up Axel was just done too...and let's be honest. So was I. Eli was just not having it.  

But we got a couple cute ones...and one the might just  be it. We will try to go out again this week and see what we can get. I guess that's the good thing about doing these pictures myself...I can go as many times as I need to! (The kids probably don't love that about it, though! Haha!) 

I have the opportunity this year to donate a piece to the Festival of Trees. So I made this cute little guy and I hope it finds a good home and I hope it can give a little to Primary Children's Hospital! I think it turned out pretty darn cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment