Tuesday, November 5, 2019

{10.21.19 - 10.27.19}

We finally decorated our house for Halloween this week. I haven't been very good at all this year about decorating for holidays so they were pretty excited to have the Halloween decorations up. We pulled out my witch hat and Lyla instantly made it part of her outfit. (She even wore the slip under her dress like this to school.) The kids went outside to play one  day and I looked out the window and saw the kids running up and down the sidewalk on their broomsticks. Oh man it was pretty funny and so stinkin' cute! // I love Axel's mop as his broomstick.  
We painted our tiny little pumpkins this week too. // Alya and her little pumpkin! I think she might always have a scar from when her tooth went through her lip. 
I don't remember why Matthew was on the floor tonight, but Eli didn't waste any time dragging his blanket over and sitting in dad's lap.  
My cousin and I took our kids to the local pumpkin patch this weekend. We had so much fun, but this is the best picture I could get of all the kids together! Obviously Eli wasn't having it!  
I don't know if this kid can get any cuter. // He was so proud of himself for climbing up the giant hay stack.  
I think the corn pit is the favorite place to play for all the kids. // That, and the picking out a pumpkin part.  
I love Lyla's little pose! // Cute little Mr. Eli. 
Lyla loved her little pumpkin! I think her favorite part was the fact that she painted the stem. // Axel with his little pumpkin. Too cute.  
Alya in the corn pit. // Lyla in the corn pit.  
I burned this beautiful piece for Jeni to give to a friend of hers. I'm thankful that Jeni is so supportive of my little business! I am also so proud of this little piece. I think it turned out so nice! 
                                   
My two little witches and my one little warlock. I sure love them to pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment