Thursday, September 5, 2019

{7.22.19 - 7.28.19}

I love his little wink and his happy little face!  
We stopped at the SnoCone Shack for a treat. Sadly this is the first and probably the last time we will go this summer. I feel like summer is just getting away from me. // Axel was so nice to share with Eli and he made a mess! But he is a darling mess! 
We have a hole in our backyard (remember how the girls used to "sleep" in it?) that Eli got stuck in and as you can see he was not at all happy about it! // We made it to our annual 24th of July camping trip with our friends! We had so much fun and all the girls loved cruising around on their bikes!  
I think every year I talk about how much fun it is to see all the kids and how much they change and grow! Left to right: Ainslee, Alya, Annalynn, Lyla, Eli, Axel and Alexa.  
He's just so cute (almost) no matter what he does! I love his grimy fingerprints all over my glasses! // This messy faced boy just gets cuter and cuter!  
He sure knows how to lounge!  
The dirt pile was a huge hit the whole week! // Eli and Miss Marley enjoyed their walks!  
I don't even know what he was yelling but I'm so glad Diana got this picture! // I love the friendship these girls have!  
Love, love, love his blue eyes! // They got so dirty!! (Lyla)
All of our girls! // Diana put together a scavenger hunt again this year. The kids love it!! 
Here they are digging for their treasure! 
Last year the kids all walked around camp saying "Guess what? Chicken butt!" So I decided they needed shirts for this year! With Diana's help and a very talented friend each of the girls got one of these silly t-shirts! 

Diana also brought these cute little bird-houses for the kids to make! It was a lot of fun and they turned out so cute!  
We camped in Paris, Idaho this year so Bear Lake wasn't too far away from us. Unfortunately the day we chose to go was the coldest day of the week, but we still had fun at the beach!  

Even the dads enjoyed playing in the sand!  


Kolby and Becky brought their toys and all the kids were able to take a ride! 

We had to change a tire on the trailer and Eli was a great little helper! // We also made a trek to the Paris Ice Caves.  
Axel and Lindsey // The ice caves were pretty cool! I'm glad we decided to go!


Lyla had a big week! She lost her first tooth after our camping trip! She was so excited and the tooth fairy spoiled her with a dollar for her tooth! 
We missed a few of our friends who couldn't make the camping trip this year. I hope they are able to come next year! I love this tradition!! I am grateful for these wonderful people!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment