Tuesday, May 14, 2019

{4.1.2019 - 4.7.2019}

4.4.2019     Little man has had a little cold this month and I feel like it has lasted forever! He is still pretty happy for the most part, though, so that is good! He has eight teeth and is getting so good at standing up on his own. He pulls himself up onto everything and lately he has been letting go and balancing himself for a few seconds. I love that he has been a "baby" longer than my other babies, though! I am in no hurry for him to grow up! He loves his brother and sisters and is starting to like Bullet better, too. The first thing everyone says about him is how much he looks like his dad and I couldn't agree more. He also has Matthew's temperament too, I think - he likes to watch everything that is going on around him and just soak it all in. He loves to be outside but he also likes to just watch his siblings play through the window. I love this little guy so much!!!
Axel was so proud of his tower! I just love the faces he makes!  
The boys thought it was great to hang out in the sink playing with the water and watching the girls play outside.  
Watching the girls // He is just getting so big!  
Eli was so proud of himself the first time he got up on Axel's bed! Getting down was a little more tricky, but the faceplant didn't seem to bother him at all! 
The girls have been practicing some new tricks in their closet! Silly little girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment