Sunday, May 5, 2019

{3.18.2019 - 3.24.2019}

My sweet kiddos just melt my heart sometimes! // The girls are so cute with Eli!  
I love how he is just snuggled right in to her while Lyla gives them a ride in the wagon!  
Axel loved these flowers I bought to make a flower arrangement. He was pretty sad when it was time for me to use them! // Eli is getting so big! He is pulling himself up onto everything!  
The girls and I put this little arrangement together and they are so proud of it! Matthew made the bowl that these pretty little wildflowers are sitting in!!
We love spring at IFA! (Lyla) // Alya 
He just looks so happy with this little bunny! // I have to admit, there are kind of cute - but only when we can snuggle them for a minute and then leave them at IFA!
While I was nursing Eli the kids trapped each other in my yarn. They were having so much fun together I couldn't bring myself to be upset with them, but it did take me three days to untangle all of this.  
Alya usually looks so uncomfortable when she falls asleep while watching TV // This is how Axel goes down the stairs now. 
We love visits from Nana! // We have spring fever bad!!! It's still a little too chilly to play for a long time outside so we brought some of the outside inside! My kids loved playing hopscotch in the hallway!  
Eli found his reflection in the tub! // He is just so cute!  
Look at all those teeth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment