Sunday, November 4, 2018

{6.11.18 - 6.17.8}

I love that he loves to hold and hug and kiss his baby brother! 
The bottom of the pool was so slippery Axel wouldn't let go of Dad's hand! 

Alya is so helpful and Lyla's pose is the greatest! 
This sweet boy loves to be outside enjoying the fresh air - watching his siblings play! 
His shirt says it all! // We've been going to free lunch at the elementary school for the past couple of weeks. The Read-a-saurus is in the entry way and my kids love him! They have to stop and see the dinosaur when we walk in and before we leave.  
Cuddles before church! 
Alya likes to put her head anywhere near Eli and ask "is this cute!? Take a picture!" 
I hope my girls continue to enjoy taking pictures!  
My happy baby! // My beautiful Miss Lyla! She woke up early one morning so we got a little extra snuggle time in. Oh how I love her! 

 
Here is Axel's version of "This Little Piggy" with Mr. Eli!

 
I love how he says blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment