Wednesday, October 17, 2018

{5.21.18 - 5.27.18}

I love it when my kids want to be helpful...even when it's not all that helpful! 

We love our Slurpee walks! // Matthew surprised the kids with a trampoline! I think I am going to like it as much as they do! 
He's so peaceful when he sleeps!  
This picture pretty much sums up how both the boys feel when Axel holds Eli. Eli doesn't love it, but Axel thinks its the best thing in the world! I love how much Axel loves his brother.  
I walked out in the backyard one day when I thought the girls were jumping on the tramp and found them in the dirt mound. They were happy so who was I to complain? Haha! // Axel loves to wear his swim shorts and his socks that look like a monster is eating his toes! He has started wanting to pick our his own outfits lately. He puts together some interesting ensembles!  
Don't let these pictures fool you...Eli sleeps fairly well at night (thank goodness) but during the day it's so hard to get him to take a descent nap! But he really does look so sweet when he's asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment