Friday, September 22, 2017

{9.11.17 - 9.17.17}

I can't stand how much I love this!  
The girls asked if they could paint on some wood today. I think their projects turned out super cute! After Lyla saw Alya's grumpy smile pumpkin so wanted a grumpy smile for her flower. Who am I to say no?  
I am getting closer to being done with the girls' quilts!! // Don't let that face fool you. This kid LOVES strawberries! 
All three of them love this. Axel thinks it's hilarious and the girls are surprisingly really good at carrying him! 
My babies turned 4 this week! And I tried really hard to make them some cute unicorn cakes, but they turned out to be more of a fail than even I thought they would! Lyla told me, "if that's the best you can do..." (She wanted the eyes to be more than a line!)  
At least the rainbow effect inside worked for me!  
 They were not allowed to peek at their present in the garage!!
 They said "MY VERY OWN BIKE!!!"
Lyla loves her new bike! 
And so does Alya! They rode around the garage for days. They would come inside and play for a minute and then announce that they were going to go ride their bikes for a minute. This pattern went on for 3 days!
Lyla is sporting some of her new birthday clothes...and helmet! // He had to try on sister's new boots!
I've said it before...this boy loves shoes, and they definitely don't have to be his own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment