Thursday, May 4, 2017

{4.24.17 - 4.30.17}

"Ooh Ha Ha Ha! I'm a ghost!" -Alya 
Dad was working out of town last week so the kids and I went to visit a good friend of mine. She took us to a cute little spot near her house and the girls had so much fun running around this little reservoir and playing on the "beach" in the rain! 
They are kind of hard to see, but here are Axel's first two teeth.  
Alya and Axel. I love that my girls love their brother...even though sometimes Lyla tells me she actually wants a baby sister.  (Notice Lyla hiding under Axel's crib. She wants everything to become her tent lately, so any sort of shelter she can find, whether it's a blanket spread over or between the couches, or the space underneath brother's bed, she claims it as her own.)
I taught the girls how to play hopscotch. Lyla loved it, and played over and over! My favorite was when she practiced hopping onto one foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment