Sunday, April 30, 2017

{4.17.17 - 4.23.17}

I have some pretty little girls! Lyla // Alya. So what if I had to bribe them with jelly beans to pose for me! 
This little guy doesn't sit still at all if he can help it. He pulls himself up onto everything! My favorite is when he gets up to the piano and starts plunking away.  

With one tooth in and one on the way, it's no wonder there is so much drool. all. the. time. 
It almost looks like she's faking sleep! She's not. Here's Alya. Asleep. Again. Too close to bed time! 
Lyla. Lately she teases me when I pull out my camera. She runs and hides and tries to trick me into "not" getting a picture of her. But I usually end up with one similar to this. And I love it! 
He really is going to be the death of me. Is he old enough to climb stairs?! 
I honestly don't know, because how in the world is he 7 months already!? Wasn't he just born 4 months ago? 
This. This is my favorite! For a while, carpet was easy, but once he got to the linoleum it was hard to crawl with his knees on the ground, so he tried to crawl like this. Now-a-days, this is one of the ways he gets himself from crawling to sitting. He pulls his feet up as far underneath himself as he can get them, and then pushes himself back onto his bum. It's pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment