Thursday, October 13, 2016

{10.3.16 - 10.9.16}

It was not nearly cold enough for the girls to need scarves, but they wanted to wear them to help dad in the garden!  

The girls were playing photographer. Alya even had me posing for her. ("Now put your head on that pillow." *click* "Now put your cheek right here.") Then they wanted to take a picture with me! Who am I to say no!? 
I love his smiles!! 
The girls have really been into their baby dolls the last couple of weeks. They are super cute little mommies. They give their babies a bottle or nurse them, swaddle them and then rock them to sleep.
We put up our Halloween decorations and the girls were way into it! The whole time we were decorating they kept telling me how excited they were to show their dad! As soon as he got home they took him all over the house and showed him everything they put up!
They love being birds! Even when they are swinging they flap their wings. 
Sometimes while I'm nursing, all I want is a little peace and quiet, but the girls always seem to end up at the foot of my bed. Sometimes they are playing and sometimes they are fighting, and while I would love some quiet time all to myself (and Axel), I love having these two around! 
We went up north while Dad was hunting over the weekend, and somehow Lyla talked my mom into buying her a new outfit. She couldn't wait to put her new skirt, sweater and crown (headband) on. So here she is, with her new clothes on over the leggings she wore for the day, with Daxton's old slippers on her feet and a toy she picked out for Mo (which she also somehow conned my mom into purchasing.)
Alya also picked out a new skirt, but she didn't need a new blouse because "she already had enough shirts at home."
On a side note, the girls have been picking out their own clothes these days. They come upstairs with some awesome combinations sometimes! But can I tell you a secret? I have been so excited for the day that they choose what they want to wear! I'm not even embarrassed to take them out in public (probably because we either don't go anywhere, or we just go to Walmart.) 
The little man and I were bored in the house while sisters were sleeping, so I put him in his little jacket at we went out and sat on the porch. He loves being outside and looked so cute in his jacket!
I just can't resist those eyes!
Axel rolled over twice in one day. He has not done it again! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment