Thursday, January 28, 2016

{1.4 - 1.10}

 Lyla noticed Mo was sleeping and she didn't want him to get cold. I think she used every towel in my kitchen!
 "I just cross stitching." Left: Lyla   Right: Alya
The girls are finally going to sleep in their new beds! They were so excited to help Dad put them together in their room!
They love them so much they couldn't stop touching them!  
I think this is possibly one of my favorite moments I've ever caught Alya in. She locked Mo in her bedroom so that she could read him stories! It was adorable!!! 
Dad really started something this day. Lyla now thinks it's the greatest thing to paint your face whenever you have the chance!
The girls' first ice fishing trip of 2016. It was...an adventure. Lyla threw up on our way there. Alya fell in one of the fishing holes and then she got stabbed by a fish fin. They FROZE after about an hour and there was no consoling them until they were warmed up in the truck. Despite all of that, it was a pretty great day!  
We all thought it was pretty awesome when Lyla's fish stuck to her coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment