Tuesday, January 26, 2016

{11.30 - 12.6}

These girls have been awesome helpers lately! Their favorite thing to do is clean the toilet bowl. I don't understand it, but I'm not complaining! (except that I am constantly nervous about them throwing toilet water around the bathroom!) 

These two have decided that they don't need a nap in the middle of the day, but rather right before, or during dinner. It's been kind of rough for everyone! I don't know what my options are, though, because now that they've learned to crawl out of their cribs, it's impossible to get them to lay down in their bedroom for any amount of time!
 I love when they sit at their table and paint or color. Sometimes it breaks my heart a little, though. They just look, and seem so big!
 This is Alya modeling my new jingle bell socks I got for my birthday!

 We had two opportunities to meet Santa this year. Alya did okay, but Lyla wanted nothing to do with him either time! Maybe next year, right!?

I celebrated my *29* birthday this year! EEK! I think it's safe to say that everyone enjoyed the chocolate cake my mom made me! (I know I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment