Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pic.A.Day {9.21 - 9.27}

 Alya propped herself in the chair with her treat and one of her birthday books. Very cute!
 They asked for dinosaur hair. I made them give Eskimo kisses so I could get a good picture of it. Also, very cute!
 Milk & Cookies
 We took a trip to JoAnne's and played a little dress up! These two are too adorable!
They request daily to "swing higher!" Which simply means they want to go out and swing. They got this swing set for their birthday, and Alya is just being her funny little self - she's not really scared or grumpy. Just a goof-ball.
 Lyla LOVES "sleeping" on the couch lately. If I can't find her, chances are she's right here.
 My cute kids. (It wasn't as easy to get this picture as they are making it seem!)
I can't not have a picture of the eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment