Friday, September 11, 2015

pic.a.day {8.31 - 9.6}

They were being really quiet one day, and I got suspicious. I walked in and found them sitting quietly reading books. It was pretty awesome!
Playing in the dirt and digging holes in the back yard. They don't need me by their side at all times anymore. They have started to wander and find things to do on their own, and all I do is watch.
They have found a new favorite activity to scare Mom a little bit. Climbing the wrong side of the stairs.
Alya had been coloring on the white board for a while. She kept saying "arms, hat, eyes, dress...Dolly!!" I wasn't watching her and when I turned around, she must have run out of room on the white board, because I found a drawing of Dolly on my wall. Again, thank goodness for Magic Erasers! But I love my little artist!
 A picture of the artist next to her artwork while holding her muse!
 And one of two of the cutest girls I have ever known!
She was reading one of her favorite stories to Johnny, and when she would laugh with him when she read a funny part. It was the cutest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment