Friday, September 11, 2015

pic.a.day {8.17 - 8.23}

This is one of the best things about summer. Playing in the swimming pool drinking water out of the garden hose.
These girls like to wrap up in my table runners and call them dresses. I also love that they will stand and pose for a picture lately. // Lyla always snacks on the bones before she gives them to Mo...and she only gives them to Mo when I make her give them to him.
 Painting. Alya was not really sure about having paint all over her hands.
 They love to give their friends...or "siends"... piggy back rides.
 I love this picture of Lyla.
 They love being in the garden. They could almost literally get lost in it.

 Carrying in some "keenies" from their favorite spot...the garden.
I asked Alya how she wanted her hair, and she said "Minnie." It was completely her idea...we have never done hair like this before. And of course, Lyla thought it was amazing. Now every time I do "Minnie hair" we have to go look at it in the mirror, and they have to touch each little bun, which a big smile on their face.
 I love this picture of Alya.

No comments:

Post a Comment