Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pic-A-Day {4.13 - 4.19}

I don't have much to say this week...it's just been an average week for the most part. Except that I think the girls -- mostly Alya -- are ready to start potty training. She still has quite a few wet diapers, but she mostly uses the potty for the other stuff. It's pretty exciting! But a little scary! I have obviously never potty trained a kid before. And call me crazy, but I think I want to skip the pull-up part of potty training...we'll see how it goes. It just makes me wish I had done some other things a little differently. The girls still take binkies to nap and at bedtime, and I have been thinking of trying to get rid of them for a while now. I kind of wish I had already done that, because I can see them regressing in the potty training department when I try to take binkies away. I could be wrong and stressing way too much -- like it seems like I always do, but it's just a concern I've had the last little while.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my pictures this week!
 Spring blossoms on our apple tree. I love them!
 Stickers provide endless amounts of fun! // Babies + pig-tales = adorable!!
 Apple blossoms covered in snow - I hope we get apples this year.
I know putting them in front of their "show" for breakfast does not win me the "Best Mom" award, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
 Playing in the sink and practicing drinking from a cup means SOAKING wet clothes.
 watercolor painting is another new favorite. We made birthday cards for Aunt Kaci and Grandpa this week, and now the girls walk around the house asking to "paint" all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment