Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter Weekend

We went up to Idaho to spend the weekend with Matthew's family. The girls had a really busy weekend! We took them to Baby Animal Days in Wellsville and they were so much more interested in the chickens, ducklings and chicks than they were with any other animal. I guess they also really liked the horses!





The girls were able to eat at the table for the first time! They really loved it! It makes me wish our chairs were taller so that they could sit at our table like that. One day, I guess!


We really enjoyed the flowers blooming around their yard! We also took the girls on their first four wheeler ride over the weekend, and despite how they look in the picture they had a lot of fun! And so did their dad and me!
I bought the girls some notebooks for the girls to color in while we were driving, and I was surprised at how much Lyla enjoyed coloring in it. Crystal showed them how to draw fish and that is all they want me to draw in them! Lyla especially is really getting into the scribbling and coloring on every page. I really love it!
The girls had so much fun dying Easter Eggs, but it was much easier for them to use their hands rather than the spoons. They were pretty colorful between the dying of the eggs and all the coloring they did while watching conference! We tried an Easter Egg hunt, which the girls enjoyed...Alya more so than Lyla...but I think it's because Alya helped me hide them!

I hope you all had a very Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment